Saturday, May 21, 2005
Oh dear god you hear me weep? It's late and I'm tired but too scared to sleep.I'm afraid of things I can not see, I'm wondering what's happening to me.I need some help to get me through tonight, my brain tells me fight or flight.What did I do to deserve such pain? Please tell me, so I don't do it again.I thought I was a good person, but I guess I was wrong, may be I was fooling myself all along?I hate myself for feeling like this, I'm scared and alone in a cold dark abyss.I'm losing my mind and I'm losing control, down in the dumps, in a deep dark hole.Well, it's late now, so time to relax. Oh dear god help me to survive these attacks.
I'm feeling strange and scared So I pray for no harm.
I feel really tired
But too tired to rest.
No one understands
How I just want this to end.
I feel really strange.
I'm not blind, but I can't see.
It feels like a dream
That I'm watching on tv.
I don't remember where I amor even where I've been.
I want to shout and yell for help.
But I'm scared to make a scene.I
knew this was a mistake
to go walking on my own.
No one knows how scared I feel.
I just want to go home.
I want my past
$BlogItemBody$>